First Coast Fire and Safety offers training on the use of portable fire extinguishers for your employees and fire response team members. this training meets the requirements of OSHA standard 1910.157 and may provide a reduction in your company's workman's compensation insurance premiums of up to 2%! OSHA requires this training be provided to all new employees and annually thereafter for all personnel.
During our training session, your employees will receive:
- Basic training in the types or classes of fires and portable fire extinguishers.
- Video presentation showing procedures for properly selecting and using portable fire extinguishers.
- Question and answer session with one of our highly trained and knowledgeable technicians.
- Hands-on instruction in the use and operation of portable fire extinguishers.
- Instruction tailored to the extinguishers and hazards present at your workplace.
- Personalized Certificate of Training for each attendee.
Please don't hesitate to call us regarding this very valuable and worthwhile opportunity to improve your business' survivability in an incipient fire event. Trained personnel are capable of fighting fires well beyond the nominal extinguisher rating and are much more likely to attempt using the extinguisher in the first place.
For more information or to schedule, please contact us.